Payton's Place Care Home
133 Serpentine Dr Vallejo CA 94589
Payton's Place Care Home is a comfortable and caring memory care and senior care home in Vallejo, CA. Perfect weather forecasts and a beautiful home mix with thoughtful staff to create a place where anyone would be happy to spend their golden years.
Payton's Place Care Home is, above all, dedicated to quality care for all residents. Our specialty, however, is in serving those mid-stage dementia residents with dignity, respect, and compassion. Even with individuals who require memory care, we encourage and support resident independence and pride ourselves in maintaining a safe and secure space for residents to expand their boundaries. We take care of anything they can't—no challenge or task is too big. Even something as simple as daily conversation and stimulation for each person under our roof doesn't go overlooked or under appreciated.
We pride ourselves on offering a state of the art facility and high end care but we also know the importance of creature comforts and amenities. Some of our most popular features and services are:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three home cooked meals per day, can be catered for dietary requirements/sensitivities
- Outdoor recreation program and exercise assistance
- Indoor and outdoor common/dining rooms
- Beautician services
- Spiritual and chaplain services
- Games room (board games, card games, video games)
- Transportation to off site appointments, shopping and errands
- Pet friendly (dogs and cats)
We fully believe that life begins at our group home away from home. Come see us any time for a free tour and consultation to see how you and your family fit into Payton's Place.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.