401 Rochester Pratt KS 67124
At Parkwood Village, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Parkwood Village is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Classic homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Assisted Living Suites
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other dementia related illnesses is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for special and individual needs. More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including individualized care, but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around-the-clock skilled nursing or instruction. In Reflections, families find a unique blend of physical setting, specialized care, comfort, and reassurance.
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon
Pricing at Parkwood Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Parkwood Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Parkwood Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.