Brookdale Great Bend
1206 Patton Road Great Bend KS 67530
Brookdale Great Bend is proud to have a strong partnership with the larger Great Bend community and is an integral part of the city. Our community is dedicated to providing personalized care services that celebrate individuality, encouraging residents to thrive. Brookdale Great Bend truly feels like home. Residents enjoy socializing on our front porch, gathering around the fireplace in the family room on cooler Kansas nights, or getting some fresh air on our walking paths.
Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that encourage wellness and community engagement such as:
- On-site library with an abundance of books
- Fully-enclosed all season sun room
- Diverse and enriching activities program with regularly scheduled outings
- Pet-friendly living
- Scheduled transportation services
At Brookdale Great Bend, residents choose a private apartment home from a variety of floor plans and sizes to find one that will best meet their needs and be most comfortable for them. Because our community is on a single level, residents with limited mobility can easily access all areas and activities.
Pricing at Brookdale Great Bend
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Great Bend
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Great Bend
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.