100 Lilly Lane Paris KY 40362
Paris Pointe apartments are a senior housing community located in the ambient neighborhood of Bourbon County, Kentucky. The stunning landscape of our community's location and the peaceful atmosphere is set to give our residents and visitors an experience of their lifetime. At Paris Pointe, we offer a haven of convenience, comfort and happiness to our residents and utmost hospitality to all our visitors.
Paris Pointe is dedicated to meeting the needs of our residents in the best way possible. We are committed to going an extra mile to ensure our residents not only lead a high-quality life but also a fulfilling one. In our commitment to leaving our esteemed residents satisfied we allow cats and dogs as pets in our community. We take pride in our ability to keep our residents comfortable.
Apart from the promise of commitment and dedication to our residents we at Paris Pointe have the following amenities that improve the wellbeing of our clients.
- Accessible and spacious parking.
- Water, sewer, and garbage paid.
- Dedicated on-site maintenance and manager
- Maintenance free living
- State of the art washer and dryer equipped
- On site laundry services or residents
- Refrigerator, stove and dishwasher furnished
- We are pet-friendly
- Shopping and school accessibility.
We would love to have you around. Therefore, we take this opportunity to invite you to pay us a visit. You will be guaranteed of discovering the ultimate meaning of quality life coupled with comfort, relaxation, peace of mind and a serene and ambient environment.
Pricing at Paris Pointe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Paris Pointe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Paris Pointe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.