Belmont Senior Apartments
200 Hampton Court Cynthiana KY 41031
Belmont Senior Apartments, a community serving individuals and couples 55 and over, is located in Cynthiana KY in Harrison County. Considered by many to be the horse racing capitol of the United States, Kentucky has much to offer its residents, as well as their friends and family.
Staff at Belmont Senior Apartments are receptive and ready to handle residents' cares and concerns. There are also experienced and knowledgeable staff members who take exceptional care of sidewalks, lawn care and landscaping.
What to expect from Belmont Senior Apartments:
- When fully occupied, it is home to not more than 41 persons
- 26 assisted bedrooms in 24 assisted rental units
- Rural setting - mature trees, grassy areas
- Handicap ramp
- Residential neighborhood
- Small outdoor sitting area in front of each unit
- Ranch style buildings create all first floor apartments
- Pastoral view from rear of property
- Private drive and off street parking
- Individual outdoor central air conditioning units
Each outdoor sitting area/patio is large enough for two lawn chairs and enjoyable, quiet conversation. Apartments are all in close proximity, promoting a friendly, close knit community feel. There is plenty of shade for outdoor get-togethers or just sitting alone with a book, enjoying the peace and serenity of this cozy, senior residential area.
Pricing at Belmont Senior Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Belmont Senior Apartments
Community Details at Belmont Senior Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Belmont Senior Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.