Overlook at Elkhorn Creek
101 Overvive Path Georgetown KY 40324
Situated in Georgetown, Kentucky, Overlook at Elkhorn Creek is an excellent choice for seniors who want to live comfortable lives in small-town surroundings. Our senior apartments sit on Turning Leaf Path, which combines with their lawns to create the picture-perfect scene of the American home. Overall, Georgetown's climate tends to be towards the warmer end of the spectrum, making it a good choice for people who are afraid of the cold.
Our residents retain their full independence. However, we want them to be comfortable in our senior apartments, which is why we have chosen our team for their sense of commitment as much as their skills. It is this combination that ensures not just good service but the best service.
Here are some examples of how we help make our residents comfortable:
- We offer central heating and air, so that our residents will have a comfortable living environment in all seasons
- Dishwashers and microwaves in all units, plus connections for stackable washer and dryer to make household chores that much easier on our residents
- Handicap accessible homes to make sure that our residents can go about in complete safety and security whether they have mobility issues or not
- 24 hour emergency maintenance so that our residents can count on their amenities to help them meet their needs
We believe that living at Overlook at Elkhorn Creek is sure to prove pleasant for our residents, not least because of our peaceful surroundings. Better still, there is no chance of them feeling stifled because of their curtailed independence.
Pricing at Overlook at Elkhorn Creek
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Overlook at Elkhorn Creek
Senior Housing Types Provided at Overlook at Elkhorn Creek
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.