4706 Leathers Street San Diego CA 92117
Located in San Diego, CA., Palisades Inn is a superior senior care home that provides a comfortable and harmonious environment for seniors and their families. Life in California is, in one word, healthy. And we're lucky to live in a place where we can take full advantage of perfect weather to live a healthy and active life indoors and outdoors.
Our team of compassionate care providers believe in one thing overall: that you can age gracefully and have fun no matter how old you are. Naturally, our residents require unique medical care, diet, wellness programs and memory care that we proudly accommodate. By keeping the individual needs and preferences of our residents in mind, we make the move to a group home setting as easy as possible. Whether they need help with meal preparation, mobility, bathing or dressing, our clients feel like their right at home, but better.
At Palisades Inn, we offer the following services and amenities:
- Variety of suites
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious and healthy dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces (comfortable lounges, bistro and many incredible amenities)
- Fun and engaging resident events to help enrich community life and meet new friends
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical, beauty or grooming appointments
- Pet friendly
As a group home setting, we work together to look for ways to help each other. It's no wonder so many families trust us with the lives of their loved ones.
Pricing at Palisades Inn
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Palisades Inn
Senior Housing Types Provided at Palisades Inn
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.