Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments
1401 E. Oliver Street Baltimore MD 21213
Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments is a 55 + senior apartment community in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland, walking distance from grocery stores and other shops. The harbor town of Baltimore showcases thousands of marine creatures at their national aquarium, features Civil War era attractions such as the USS Constellation warship, offers upscale crab shacks and shops of all types and sizes. The Star-Spangled Banner, was born here. As a seaport, Baltimore has always played a major role. Knowing that there are cutting edge, nationally ranked hospitals like Johns Hopkins close by, many people can rest easier. This hospital alone boasts areas of expertise including (but not limited to) geriatrics, cancer, diabetes, and cardiology.
Baltimore is also known for their renowned, high level heath care and the care offered at Oliver Plaza is no exception. Staff, family and residents all know that this can be an important factor for individuals 55 and over. And for those little repair needs, there is a 24 hour on site experienced maintenance staff.
- Elevators and handicap accessible
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor sitting area along the front sidewalk; neighborhood view; rear fenced in courtyard
- Private, off street parking
- Ground level side entrance
- One bedroom and studio senior living units housed in a cozy structure.
- 4 above ground floors in a sturdily built, brick exterior building
- Adjacent to a beautiful memorial park/playground area, which is perfect setting for visitors
You are indeed in good hands living in a community such as that residing at Oliver Plaza Senior Apartments in Baltimore, Maryland.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.