6021 Priscilla Dr. Huntington Beach CA 92647
Ocean Retreat is a senior residential care home that is located in the coastal city of Huntington Beach, CA and in Orange County. Huntington Beach is located right on the coast of the Northern Pacific Ocean and is home to many beaches and waterway activities. It is local to Newport Beach, a large, famous seaside beach. The city was interestingly named after an American businessman, Henry E. Huntington. The group home setting is located nearby many dining and shopping locations, making it not only a convenient location, but an entertaining city to call home.
Ocean Retreat is committed to the safety of its residents. Our intermediate care community is small and is able to provide a more personalized and unique service to our seniors. Our caring staff are available 24/7 for assistance, with a licensed nurse on call, for routine medical visits.
In addition to the entertaining location and the safety of the community, Ocean Retreat is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Daily prepared meals, catering to dietary restrictions and preferences
- Local transportation available to dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Common indoor and outdoor areas, available for entertaining and socializing
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
Ocean Retreat understands the daunting process of choosing a new home when additional assistance is needed. We are proud to offer you with compassion, comfort and peace of mind that will make that decision easier for you.
Pricing at Ocean Retreat
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Ocean Retreat
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ocean Retreat
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.