Oak Street Retreat
6602 Oak Street Cheverly MD 20785
Oak Street Retreat is a quaint senior care home located in Cheverly, Maryland, which is in Prince George's County, conveniently located 1 mile from the Washington D.C. border. There are various parks and recreational areas in Cheverly, which was once mostly farmland. The annual Cheverly Day Festival attracts many locals and families from neighboring towns to join in the fun and games. Cheverly is quiet and friendly, making it a wonderful place to stay.
Oak Street Retreat provides everything you could possibly hope for and more in a home care community for your loved one. We treat our residents with the highest level of respect and compassion, allowing them to maintain their dignity and independence in a secure, happy group home setting. Our staff members are available at any time of the day or night to attend to our seniors' needs and we are committed to offering a fully customized service by accepting a maximum of 5 residents.
In order to encourage our community to interact with each other and maintain satisfying lives, Oak Street Retreat provides the following amenities:
- Stylish, yet comfortable accommodations for up to 5 seniors
- 3 healthy meals and 2 snacks daily
- Cozy living room for relaxation and chatting with fellow residents or visiting family
- Various physically and mentally stimulating games and activities
- Secure garden and outdoor common areas
- Religious and spiritual activities offered nearby
Visit Oak Street Retreat to learn more about how our micro-community can benefit your loved one in a fun-filled, comfortable environment.
Pricing at Oak Street Retreat
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Oak Street Retreat
Senior Housing Types Provided at Oak Street Retreat
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.