246 E Newman Avenue Arcadia CA 91006
Oak Garden is a senior care home located in Arcadia, California, in Los Angeles County. Just thirteen miles from downtown Los Angeles, Arcadia offers an upscale, yet quiet environment that attracts many, including famous entertainers and athletes, who wish to escape the hectic pace of the city. Situated at the base of the beautiful San Gabriel Mountains, Arcadia has its own wilderness park that offers a peaceful place to unwind and enjoy nature. Located on a tree lined residential street, Oak Garden is only minutes away from Arcadia Public Library, and 2.3 miles from Monrovia Memorial Hospital.
The staff at Oak Garden is experienced, knowledgeable, and ready to assist seniors with their needs, twenty-four hours per day. We strive to provide our residents with a caring and compassionate group home setting that fosters an environment of independence. Our staff is dedicated to enriching the lives of our seniors by encouraging them to maintain their highest level of abilities in a safe, controlled environment. Our residents feel at home in our large comfortable rooms, and enjoy many amenities including:
- Three delicious meals per day with snacks
- Daily housekeeping services
- Daily laundry services
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms
- Beautifully furnished common areas
- Tranquil covered outdoor area with fountain
- Basic cable ready rooms
- Planned indoor and outdoor activities
With a staff ratio of two residents to one caregiver, Oak Garden is committed to providing seniors with the companionship and support that they need in our home away from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Oak Garden Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.