2501 Friendship Boulevard Kokomo IN 46901
We are proud of so many things that set North Woods Commons apart from the rest: 1. We staff certified nursing assistants and home health aides, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This allows us to offer quality licensed medical care for those in need or just piece of mind for those who may need extra help in the future. You also have the safety and security of a 24-hour emergency response system.
2. Our Orchard Cafe is open for extended hours, allowing you to keep your same routine and schedule. Enjoy restaurant style dining with over 24 menu choices a day, including hot breakfast made to order daily.
3. We offer a full and vibrant activity program designed with your interests in mind. Enjoy a movie in our theater, listen to live music, join in on our exercise classes, learn to paint, go on a field trip, or attend a spiritual service-the choice is yours. Be as active as you wish.
4. We create a real sense of comfort, community, family, and stability. Our management team has over 50 years combined experience in an assisted living setting. Our residents have the best of both worlds - the independence they desire and the care they need to enjoy their retirement years.
We also provide assistance with veteran benefits.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Northwoods Commons Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.