3025 W Sycamore St Kokomo IN 46901
At Kokomo Place we are passionate about senior care. We are committed to being a place that residents and their families are proud to call home, offering personalized care services in a home-like community. Our single story home is warm and welcoming, easily accessible for seniors with limited mobility. Residents enjoy private apartment homes with plenty of areas for socializing and entertaining.
We work closely with each resident to create a customized care plan that meets their needs. Our personalized approach to care sets us apart from other senior living communities and includes:
- A regular review of service plans to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- Service fees based on need so residents only pay for what they need
- A focus on delivering high quality care services
- A well-trained and compassionate staff to assist with care services around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Dad is happy
The staff is wonderful. They really have gone out of their way to make Dad comfortable and happy. Dad has been very happy here.It is a friendly atmosphere. They work so well with Dad and with the family....
I want to live here!!!!
We were so happy that the staff worked with us to make the move in for my Mom very pleasant. In fact, they helped us find someone to help auction our farm to help us. When we discussed the possibility of...
Our Experience with Kokomo Place
My mom has been there since Jan 2017. First let me say I went and checked out several other places and none seemed to fit her needs better than Kokomo Place. After being there just a little while I noticed...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.