15731 N. 102nd Street Scottsdale AZ 85255
* Year round sunny, North Scottsdale, Arizona
* Owned, and managed by a Board
Certified-Family Nurse Practitioner
* Now accepting adult residents for personal and directed care services
* Committed to safety, dignity, enjoyment, and rapid attention to personal needs
* Short & Long Term Living
* Low resident to staff ratio
* 24 hour individualized care in a compassionate home environment
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Noble Haven Reviews
- Not good
Noble Haven is a very small house so it should be easy to manage, but it does not appear that way. There often is not any milk or juice in the refrigerator. And the owner (Removed) keeps the toilet paper...
- A Family-Like Atmosphere
I was impressed the minute we walked into the home. I got a good feeling and had a good talk with [Removed] and took the time to thoroughly answer my questions. . They have a board to write reminders for the...
- the food selection could be better
At Noble Haven the food selection could be better. Sometimes they run out of things like milk also. Overall it has been a good experience though. It gets all five stars from me.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.