1476 164th Avenue San Leandro CA 94578
Mori Manor is a senior care home located in the suburban city of San Leandro, California which is located in Alameda County. Our community is situated on the eastern shore of the scenic San Francisco Bay. San Leandro is a beautiful place to live. The area has inviting environment with various activities for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Mori Manor is dedicated to providing seniors with the highest level of care while concentrating on each individual's needs in a beautiful, caring group home setting. Our community is proud of our commitment to each senior resident. The caring, compassionate staff members are always available any time of the day or night to meet the needs of the senior residents.
Besides meeting all the medical and physical needs of each senior resident, our community is dedicated to encouraging seniors to participate in activities to increase socialization, including:
- Spacious indoor common area to encourage socialization with current friends and chances to make new ones
- Various daily activities planned onsite to promote participation and encourage socialization
- Transportation available
- Access to devotional services off site available
- Nutritional meals provided to meet each senior resident's dietary needs
- A safe and secure community with wander alert systems in place
We are proud of our fun loving community. We invite you to join us for the fun, relaxation and rest at Mori Manor.
Pricing at Mori Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mori Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mori Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.