Moore Care Assisted Living Facility
1291 W 32 Street Riviera Beach FL 33404
Moore Care Assisted Living Facility is a small senior care home in Florida's Riviera Beach community of Palm Beach County. Life is literally a beach here and our residents get to enjoy day after day of glorious sun, perfect for taking in the town's many seaside attractions and cultural events. We are nearby an excellent hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center, making doctor's appointments and urgent care very convenient.
The Moore Care Assisted Living Facility team is available 24-hours a day to meet the needs of each resident. Plus, our intimate community means we can give residents dedicated attention and assistance with their daily lives. From helping make meals to dressing and bathing or memory care, we can dial up or dial down the level of care based on their individual needs and independence. The Moore Care Assisted Living Facility is proud to offer a safe and secure place for seniors with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Life at our group home includes the following amenities and services for your convenience and comfort:
- Apartment-style private and semi-private dwellings to choose from
- Daily and weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Healthy home style dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces for socializing
- Off-site activities, such as shopping and walking
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Escort to weekend worship services
The golden years of your life should be spent in one of the most relaxing places on earth: Riviera Beach. We make it easy to transition from home life to home life plus at Moore Care Assisted Living Facility.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.