Monaco Crest Guest Home
15225 Metropol Drive Hacienda Heights CA 91745
Monaco Crest Guest Home is a senior residential care home located in the small, affluent city of Hacienda Heights, CA and in Los Angeles County. Hacienda Heights is home to the large Hacienda Hills and the group home setting itself backs up to the large Pescadero Trail, great for outdoor activities and relaxing woodsy strolls. The wonderful scenery and attractions makes Hacienda Heights a great place to call home, and a fun place to welcome visitors to.
Monaco Crest Guest Home is committed to the care and safety of its residents. Our caring and qualified caregivers are fully trained and are available for assistance at any hour of the day. Many of our staff members are specially trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. A visiting medical doctor, licensed nurse and physical therapist is also available.
In addition to the beautiful scenery and the compassionate staff, Monaco Crest Guest Home also offers the following amenities, ensuring our residents comfort as well:
- Meals provided daily, including catering to dietary restrictions
- Planned activities available on-site
- Indoor/outdoor common areas, great for interacting with the other residents
- Complimentary transportation included
- Private and semi-private fully furnished rooms available
- Lovely orchid garden, with many fruit trees on-site
Monaco Crest Guest Home is proud of the services and the community it has to offer. We would like to invite you to join us at your new home for comfort, relaxation and independence.
Pricing at Monaco Crest Guest Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Monaco Crest Guest Home
Community Details at Monaco Crest Guest Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Monaco Crest Guest Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.