500 S DuPont Blvd Milford DE 19963
We offer assisted living services in addition to specialized memory care. Our memory care neighborhood cares for people with Alzheimer's and offers consistent and stable staffing to create a predictable and peaceful home for seniors with dementia. Residents benefit from individual and group activities led by well trained and experienced staff members.
Amenities in our community include:
- Private and semi-private apartments with several floor plans to choose from
- All apartments have private baths and kitchenettes
- Restaurant-style dining with private dining rooms for family dinners
- Cozy common areas with a fireplace
- Housekeeping services
- Activity room and wellness center to promote a healthy lifestyle
We are proud of our community and our high standard of care. We look forward to welcoming you to Milford Place family at beautiful Milford, Delaware.
Pricing at Milford Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Milford Place
Not what we were looking for plus very over priced.
Management will make any promise you want to get you to move in. The head nurse, [Name removed], is a bully. The GM [Name removed] is weak. They raised the price 7.5% after six months. They made us have...
- Settling Into a Great Place
My mom is still trying to get acclimated into the community but it is wonderful and awesome. The food is great. The chef is awesome and he knows everybody's likes and dislikes. They have a menu to pick...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Milford Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Milford Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.