Mi Dulce Ocaso
3910 NW 165th Street Miami Gardens FL 33054
Mi Dulce Ocaso is a senior care home located in the stunning suburban city of Miami Gardens, FL in Miami-Dade County. Our community overlooks a picturesque landscape and the amazing climate makes this an incredible place to live in. Visitors will find Miami Gardens tranquil and easily accessible from Florida.
Mi Dulce Ocaso strives to provide seniors with excellent care in a comfortable and safe group home setting. Our outstanding care takes into consideration individual needs and preferences of seniors and that is why we customize these plans to fit seniors. Mi Dulce Ocaso has selfless, loving and qualified medical professionals and caregivers who are always on-site no matter the time of day or night. We understand the need for seniors to feel comfortable while here and this is why we respect their independence and freedom.
Furthermore, we have activities and programs tailored to encourage seniors to stay physically and mentally fit. We also have amenities like:
- Religious services for various denominations
- An on-site beauty spa and barber shop
- A beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Fine dining options with both private meal plans with family and a restaurant style setting
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
We are happy to be a part of this community and we would like for you to come and join us to experience the freedom, fun and relaxation at Mi Dulce Ocaso.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.