1 Zource Living Care
1401 NE 176th Street North Miami Beach FL 33162
1 Zource Living Care is a senior care home located in the tranquil city of North Miami Beach, FL in Miami-Dade County. Our expansive community overlooks the beautiful Miami gardens and skyline. North Miami Beach is known for its cool atmosphere and friendly people, making it a great place to live in. Visiting family members and friends will be excited to be here due to the popular attractions and easy access to the beach.
1 Zource Living Care strives to provide high quality individualized care in a comfortable group home setting. Our uniquely decorated home design ensures that seniors are comfortable. 1 Zource Living Care is perfect for seniors looking for a non-institutionalized approach. Our community has caring staff that are committed to meet every specific need of seniors. At 1 Zource Living Care, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being taken care of no matter the time of day or night.
Our daily recreational activities are tailored to meet the senior's physical and health needs. Additionally, we uphold senior's dignity and respect. We have various amenities such as:
- Religious services for different denominations
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace suitable for socialization
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Medical management
- Fine dining options including private dining with family and restaurant style dining
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
We are excited to be a part of this amazing community and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the fun, freedom and relaxation at 1 Zource Living Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.