101 Evergreen Lane Glen Carbon IL 62034
* Independent Living offers 2 bedroom patio homes with attached garage and spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. All Independent Living homes include a living room, bedroom(s), full bath with walk in shower, and kitchen with full sized appliances. All apartments and patio homes are maintenance free inside and out. Independent Living not only offers resort-style living, but also an onside restaurant with flexible dining allowance and a plethora of wellness opportunities including on site fitness, heated pool and hot tub, and educational classes to keep busy!
* Assisted Living offers private and companion apartments, each with a kitchenette and walk in closet. Meals and snacks are provided along with a staffed LPN nurse 24 hours a day. Daily educational and wellness classes are offered, or take a trip together on the shuttle with friends and share some stories together!
* Memory Care Assisted Living is a safe and secure environment designed with our unique 'Household' model. Let the homemakers make freshly prepared food and baked goods every day for you and your loved one. Enjoy a stroll outside in the beautiful garden or relax in the screened in porch. Enjoy friendly conversation and stimulating activities based on the residents' day.
* Skilled Nursing Care Center offers state of the art rehabilitation in a home like setting. Short term rehabilitation for any person (resident or not) offers physical, occupational, and speech therapy with outstanding results.
Our all-inclusive pricing provides the most comprehensive person-centered care in the area. As part of the Not For Profit Lutheran Senior Services Family, our Christian mission is 'Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest'.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Meridian Village was a perfect fit for my mother-in-law. It is a very clean and well-maintained community. We love it. She is doing much better since being here and getting the care that she needed. The staff...
Lengthy Wait List
I liked this community very much however at the time they had a long wait list and I can understand why. The inside was nice clean not outdated presented a homey feel. The staff seemed nice and helpful answered...
Very nice place, good facilities and staff. Above our price range and too far from where my mother wants to live.See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.