MeadowView of Greeley
5300 29th St Greeley CO 80634
MeadowView of Greeley provides premier senior living with personalized care. Our community is located near a mountainous region with beautiful views that inspire. MeadowView is near a gorgeous park that provides a relaxing area for gentle exercise. After a brisk walk, residents can return to a home featuring lodge decor with wood paneling and fireplaces.
Every design feature of MeadowView is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this warm, attractive and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Beautiful landscaping
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Photocell night light in bathroom
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Hair salon
- Elegant restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room to host meals for family and friends
- Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Game room for playing cards or completing puzzles
- Formal living room
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
Pricing at MeadowView of Greeley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of MeadowView of Greeley
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The staff made us feel comfortable and really listened to our questions and comments. This facility has a unique community room with visual and auditory stimulation...
- Love at first sight!
We fell in love with MeadowView of Greeley at first sight. The inside is painted with country scenery and decor was the perfect atmosphere for my sister. The staff is very friendly and take good care of my...
- Helpful Staff!!
My loved one was only at this community for a short period of time it was just not the right fit for him in the end decision. The staff where kind and attentive to his needs to the best of there ability.See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at MeadowView of Greeley
Senior Housing Types Provided at MeadowView of Greeley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.