1999 West 38th Avenue Greeley CO 80634
At Brookdale Greeley, we offer a compassionate approach to care that values the history and goals of each resident. Our well-trained staff work closely with each person to create a personal care plan that strives to enhance a sense of wellness and independence that allows residents to flourish in our community.
Our premier community offers a range of services and amenities that enhance the lives of residents, including:
- Life-enriching activities and outings
- Three homemade meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- A choice of apartment-style layouts and accommodations
- Spacious apartment homes featuring kitchenette, climate control, walk-in shower and generous walk-in closet space
Pricing at Brookdale Greeley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Greeley
I am very happy with the care here for my father. The community is clean and well maintained. The meals need some small improvements. He is offered activities but is now in physical therapy. We would recommend...
- I took a tour!
The Brookdale Greenley was a nice and clean facility. The staff was all very friendly during my tour and it was a nice place but they did not have a memory care unit. That was the main reason we decided to...
- A short tour
My family visitied this community. They were not happy with the tour because they were not met by a staff member, but a cleaning person. They did not get to speak with anyone about the community. I would not...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Greeley
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Greeley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.