Meadowlark Gardens VII
9401 Nautilus Dr Huntington Beach CA 92646
Meadowlark Gardens VII
Located in a quiet neighborhood in Huntington Beach, CA. Meadowlark Gardens VII is an intimate senior care home with a huge heart. Life here begins with glorious weather that allows residents a year full of opportunities to spend time outdoors whenever they please—the secret to keeping our community happy, healthy and fit.
Our skilled and compassionate caregiver team shares a common ideal: creating peace of mind in a home environment. Each staff member is screened by the Department of Justice for criminal and DMV records and is required to hold CPR/First Aid certificates. We fully understand that each of our residents is unique in their medical conditions, dietary restrictions, and physical and mental capabilities. That’s why we offer three main areas of assistance, plus custom-tailored services to accommodate the individual needs and preferences of everyone living with us.
The Meadowlark Gardens VII team proudly provides the following services and amenities to keep our clients active and engaged:
- Spacious, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style menu options with healthy meals and snacks
- Outdoor spaces to take in nature and socialize
- Daily exercise, recreation, creative activities, and Sunday services
- Beautician, barber and grooming services
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical appointment
- Live music and celebration of birthdays
One visit and you’ll see how our group home setting is a cut above the rest. Whether you are in need of day-to-day assistance or you are seeking help for an aging parent or loved one, Meadowlark Gardens VII offers happy living and peace of mind at a great price.
Pricing at Meadowlark Gardens VII
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Meadowlark Gardens VII
Senior Housing Types Provided at Meadowlark Gardens VII
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.