Main Street Quarters Assisted Living
354 N Main Street Oregon WI 53575
Oregon, Wisconsin is home to Main Street Quarters Assisted Living residence. According to Money magazine, the residence is located in one of the best places to live. Surrounded by historical buildings and homes, the residence is conveniently located close to downtown and only twenty minutes from Madison, Wisconsin. Residents live in apartments equipped with kitchenettes and private baths. Large windows and French doors allow for plenty of sunshine, affording the rooms with a bright and cheerful environment.
The staff at Main Street Quarters is second to none. Their kind, compassionate care of the residents is rivaled only by their flare for fun. The staff at Main Street Quarters provides entertainment and fun, but they are also there if things get serious. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, they are there to provide anything residents may need.
The amenities at Main Street Quarters rival that of the finest hotel. Residents enjoy the following:
- Private phone lines, cable TV
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Expansive recreation, common room and exercise room
- Weekly religious and spiritual services
- Entertainment, social activities, and crafting
- Beauty salon and barbershop on site
- Private dining room with fireplace for family gatherings
Residents of the Quarter love having a good time. Residents here are staying young by celebrating life events, and when family bring in new babies, it is a veritable love fest. Join our family at Main Street and enjoy living life filled with fun, laughter and love.
Pricing at Main Street Quarters Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Main Street Quarters Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Main Street Quarters Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.