Magnolia Manor of St. Marys
4695 Charlie Smith Sr. Hwy Saint Marys GA 31558
Independent retirees can enjoy a carefree lifestyle with peace of mind knowing an Assisted Living wing is available when additional care is needed.
Affordable services and amenities available are:
- Three Nutritional Meals Daily
- Seated Table Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Beauty/Barber Shop On-Site
- All Utilities, Except Telephone
- Scheduled Chauffeured Local Transportation
- Ample Parking
- Wellness Center
- Therapy Pool
- Group and Social Events
- Spiritual Care Support
Pricing at Magnolia Manor of St. Marys
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Magnolia Manor of St. Marys
- Very nice place
This is a very nice community. The facility itself is very clean and well kept looking, and the layout makes it easy to get around. The staff are friendly and professional, and do a great job providing care...
- It's excellent! They are being very attentive.
It's excellent! They are being very attentive. I couldn't have asked for more. They don't have levels of care for pricing, which is helpful. I know what I am paying and what she is getting.
Community Details at Magnolia Manor of St. Marys
Senior Housing Types Provided at Magnolia Manor of St. Marys
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.