Lithia Valley Manor
1042 Lithia Valley Road Factoryville PA 18419
Lithia Valley Manor
Lithia Valley Manor is a senior care home that is located in the small borough of Factoryville, PA and in Wyoming county. Factoryville is a small borough with less than 1,200 residents in the entire city. The quaint city is home to Keystone College and the Nokomis Forest Stewardship Trail River, that runs throughout much of the state. The group home setting itself is situated directly on the serene Trout Brook River. It is in the central part of the city and is also surrounded by other smaller rivers. The many beautiful flowing rivers and the small town feel makes Factoryville a quiet, relaxing place to live.
Lithia Valley Manor is dedicated to the level of safety and security that its residents receive. The micro community is smaller than average, allowing our 24/7 care givers to provide a more personalized level of care plan. Many of our care givers are specially trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. Additionally, a licensed nurse and a medical doctor are available on-call.
In addition to the great small town location and the safe community, Lithia Valley Manor is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Three nutritious, delicious meals prepared and served daily, with dietary restrictions accommodated
- Housekeeping and laundry service included
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including that of medication management and administration
- Beautician and barber on-site
Lithia Valley Manor would like to welcome you to join us at home for comfort, care and peace of mind.
Pricing at Lithia Valley Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lithia Valley Manor
- Lithia Valley Manor - Five Stars
This small care home is located just outside the town of Factoryville on Route 6 west. It is designed specifically for seniors who require minimal to moderate care. Three meals are provided. Each resident...
- Too small Too far from my ...
Too small Too far from my house.
Community Details at Lithia Valley Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lithia Valley Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.