Lifesprings Eldercare Inc #1
4107 Buck Creek Drive Temple Hills MD 20748
Lifesprings Eldercare Inc #1 is a residential care home in the quaint city of Temple Hills, Maryland, a suburb of Washington D.C., in Prince George's County. Our harmonious community is situated in a peaceful neighborhood, close to Henson Creek Park. Rosecroft Raceway is located near Temple Hills for some harness racing fun for the entire family. You can also find several family-friendly amenities in and around Temple Hills, including beautiful indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Here at Lifesprings Eldercare Inc #1, you can expect only the highest quality of care and hospitality in a safe and comfortable group home setting. Having over twenty years experience in service to your loved one, our mission is to effectively raise their quality of life. Not only do we have experienced caregivers on-site twenty-four hours a day, our community volunteers round out our team of assistants and help with our activities program. We strive to meet the social, physical and spiritual needs of our seniors and nurture their independence in a respectful and dignified manner. We offer a host of activities to take part in and amenities to enjoy. Some of these amenities include:
- Several dining options available for the pleasure of our residents
- Cozy sitting areas inside for visiting or enjoying entertainment
- Outdoor lounging areas for relaxing and taking in nature
- Gardening opportunities when available
- Birthday and holiday celebrations to take part in
It is our vision to provide a loving home-like environment and exceptional care for the greater comfort of our residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.