George's Assisted Living
6908 Noah Drive Fort Washington MD 20744
George's Assisted Living is a senior care home that is located in fort Washington, MD in the county of Prince George's. Gently rolling valleys and hills surround our warm community. The view of piedmont is magnificent to say the least. Fort Washington is a great destination to live and visit.
George's Assisted Living is more than proud to serve our national heroes by offering a home-like alternative in a clean, spacious, and friendly environment. Our staff works round the clock to make sure that all the personal needs of every resident are addressed in a timely manner. Highly qualified and vastly experienced health professionals are on call day and night to handle any need that might arise. Our caring staff allows seniors to live independently while receiving the best personal care possible. All our providers are dully dedicated to offering professional and sensitive care that not only respects but also promotes the freedom, privacy, and dignity of residents in a group home setting.
Some of the world-class amenities residents are entitled to include:
- Numerous dining options with a restaurant style dining and private dining room for friends and families
- An Olympic size swimming pool with excellent stay-fit classes
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- A world class sunroom
- A calm and serene courtyard
- A comfortable and spacious sitting area with a hearth to visit with both new and old friends
Join our community today and enjoy the friendliness and warmth of George's Assisted Living. Here, you are guaranteed of maximum independence, fun, and utmost comfort.
Pricing at George's Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at George's Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at George's Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.