Legend at Capital Ridge
1931 SW Arvonia Pl Topeka KS 66615
At Legend at Capital Ridge, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a beautiful residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend at Capital Ridge is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Legend at Capital Ridge is a purposefully designed, free standing assisted living housing and services option dedicated to providing a residential environment where residents receive personalized services to support their independence and dignity.
Every design feature of Legend at Capital Ridge is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Five distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Phone and TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Elegnat dining room
- Sidewalk Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/covered porch
- Common Living Room, Game Room and Library
Pricing at Legend at Capital Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legend at Capital Ridge
- Something Not Right in This Community
We have two years experience at this community. We are still waiting on new carpet. Trim is off the cabinet, reported multiple times, still waiting to be glued. Weekly cleaning is not thorough enough. Although...
- We toured this community
I went on a tour here and the staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It was absolutely outstanding and beautiful. The assisted living wasn't a locked down facility and we didn't...
- I toured this community
I enjoyed my tour here at this community. It was nice and clean. The staff answered all of my questions. It just wasn't the right fit for my mom and I had to go with one that was closer to me.
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Legend at Capital Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legend at Capital Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.