1370 L'Heritage Drive Sarnia ON N7S6H8
Enjoy the luxury and grandeur of Landmark Village, located in the heart of beautiful Sarnia, Ontario. This is no ordinary assisted living community, this is a home away from home for those who are used to the best. Its elegant surroundings are the perfect setting to stay close to old friends, make new contacts and enjoy the many amenities the assisted living community has to offer.
Conveniently located near Highway 402, Landmark Village is easily accessible for family and friends and is steps away from public transportation. For shopping needs there Sarnia's Lambton Mall and for those who like to walk there's the Howard Watson Nature Trail.
Our staff are handpicked and see to the residents' comfort and well-being. On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, someone is always available should someone need assistance. The residents know of this caring dedication and in turn enjoy complete peace of mind.
Landmark Village was designed with its residents in mind and caters to a variety of interests. Amenities include:
- Luxury surrounding from the entrance hall to the individual rooms
- Resident lounges and balconies
- Chef prepared meals with flexible eating times
- A 24-hour cafe stocked with all kinds of delectable snacks
- Spacious lounges with a working fireplace
- A theatre and media room
- A fully equipped exercise room
In addition to all this Landmark Village has its own chapel, an arts and craft room and so much more. Words cannot describe Landmark Village, it's a community you have to see and experience for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.