Landings of Genesee Valley
4444 W Court St Flint MI 48532
Residents at Landings of Genesee Valley quickly become part of our family, feeling at home in our community. We offer assisted living services including assistance with activities of daily living where our well-trained and dedicated staff encourages independence and protects the privacy and dignity of all residents.
We also offer dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care services. You will find that everything about Landings of Genesee Valley from the security to the 'memory boxes' throughout the community with personal objects and photos, is designed for the comfort, safety and wellness of our residents.
Landings of Genesee Valley offers residents an abundance of services and amenities. They include
- Regular fitness and exercise programs
- Well-trained and compassionate staff on duty 24 hours a day
- A screened and covered porch for residents to safely enjoy the outdoors
- A secured sensory garden and walking area
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Daily activities or outings
- Full-service dining with snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
Pricing at Landings of Genesee Valley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Landings of Genesee Valley
The Landings at Genesee Valley is a beautiful community! I am impressed with the caring staff and their positive attitude. The buildings are bright, clean, and always look nice. I would highly recommend The...
The care is wonderful and the help is great. They are very caring and helpful. Wish all caregivers were that caring.
- Great Rates
Their rates are definitely competitive if not better than other assisted-living’s in the area. It’s always very clean and welcoming.
- See all 45 community reviews
Community Details at Landings of Genesee Valley
Senior Housing Types Provided at Landings of Genesee Valley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.