3005 NE 2nd Street Mineral Wells TX 76067
We offer individual and group activities designed to encourage socialization, independence and a sense of fun:
- Individualized exercise classes including Qigong
- Walking club
- Movie and popcorn night
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Our beautiful courtyard provides opportunities for bird watching, gardening and our popular patio social.
- Live entertainment
- Transportation for community outings
- Beauty and barber salon
- Pet friendly
- Overnight rooms for friends and family
We have studio and one bedroom apartments perfect for couples or individuals. Our apartments are equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. Bedrooms and bathrooms have an emergency call system as well as walk in showers with safety features.
Public areas are warm and cozy with comfortable couches and inviting lounge areas. Both public and private areas are designed to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.
Our meals are designed by a registered dietician and snacks and alternate meals are always available. Our residents enjoy favorites such as savory roasted turkey with al the trimmings or creamy shrimp alfredo. In the afternoons residents, visitors and staff all enjoy the smell of fresh apple pies or chocolate chip cookies being baked.
Lakewell Place promotes independence while providing needed assistance. Our caring, 24 hour on-site staff can help with:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and mobility
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Respite and short term care
- Urgent placement
- Space for onsite therapy
- For more critical needs we are three miles from Palo Pinto hospital
Pricing at Lakewell Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lakewell Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lakewell Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.