Keystone Place at Forevergreen
1275 W Forevergreen Rd North Liberty IA 52317
* Monthly rental with no large entrance fee or buy in
* Spacious, well-appointed one and two bedroom/two bathroom independent living apartment homes complete with full kitchens
* Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a theater, pub, library, beauty salon/barber shop and much more
* Unparalleled health and fitness resources
* Life Enrichment Program offering an abundance of activities each month designed to enhance the social, mental and physical well-being of residents
* Underground climate controlled parking
* Local ownership and trusted management by Keystone Senior Management Services
* Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs
Pricing at Keystone Place at Forevergreen
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Keystone Place at Forevergreen
Won't work for Moms needs. She requires skilled nursing. Also prefer a private room as she has no short term memory and would likely be getting into a roommates belongings. An apartment like situation where...
- Nice community
I enjoyed my tour with the staff, they did a nice job showing me around and answering my questions, they were friendly and the community is very nice. My mom was not sure that she cared for the multi levels...
- Lovely Place!!
My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far she is loving it. I am so happy to see how well she has adjusted and how much she is liking her new living environment. The staff have...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Keystone Place at Forevergreen
Senior Housing Types Provided at Keystone Place at Forevergreen
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.