4072 Brooks Ave NE Keizer OR 97303
Keizer AFC is located in the Marion County, OR, community of Keizer. Keizer is just north of Oregon's capital city, Salem, and is surrounded by rolling hills and farmland. It offers a pleasant, four season climate with warm summers and mild winters and is within 45 minutes of the much larger city of Portland for those who enjoy urban amenities. Keizer is has a population of just over 34,000 citizens and feels like classic small town, although it's got superior shopping, dining, and entertainment options due to its proximity to the state capital.
At Keizer AFC, our dedicated staff works hard to provide a happy, safe, and healthy group home setting. We choose our staff from among a large pool of qualified applicants to ensure the best possible care for our residents. Our goal is to provide a happy home where each resident can retain an optimal amount of independence without having to worry about the routine tasks of everyday living. Available services include:
- Three delicious and nutritious home cooked meals every day
- Beverages and snacks at all times
- Medication reminders and incontinence care
- Help with bathing, dressing, and personal grooming
- Twenty-four hour staff every day of the year
- Social interaction, conversation, and companionship
- Community outings and planned activities
Residents frequently compliment us on how much they appreciate living in a happy, safe home while retaining their independent lifestyles. Please contact us at your convenience if you are interested in finding out more about our home and our services.
Pricing at Keizer AFC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Keizer AFC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Keizer AFC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.