J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly
44035 22nd St West Lancaster CA 93536
The J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly is a residential care home located in the charter city of Lancaster, California which is in the Antelope Valley. The historic community was the starting of the Southern Pacific Railroad. The scenic area is rich with historic events and activities for everyone to enjoy. Lancaster is a great place to live with a welcoming atmosphere for all friends and family members to visit.
The J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly is dedicated to providing the highest level of care for all senior residents in a beautiful group home setting. Our community strives to create a safe, comfortable environment for all seniors. The dedicated, compassionate staff members are available at any time day or night to help keep seniors safe and comfortable.
Besides meeting the medical and physical necessities of each senior resident, our fun loving community encourages participation and socialization with numerous features, including:
- A variety of nutritional meal options available to meet the seniors dietary needs including kosher and vegetarian
- Transportation available to planned activities and appointments
- The area is close to the local bus line.
- Various planned activities and events available to help in promoting socialization and interaction with peers
- Lounge areas to allow visitation and relaxation with old and new friends
- A designated outdoor smoking area
We are extremely proud of our vibrant and caring community. We would like to personally invite you to join us for fun, rest and relaxation at the J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly.
Pricing at J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly
Senior Housing Types Provided at J.R. Retirement Home for Elderly
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.