Guma Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
544 W. Ave J-15 Lancaster CA 93534
Guma RCFE is a senior care home located in the pleasant city of Lancaster, CA in Los Angeles County. Our residential community is located on a bright corner lot in a peaceful family neighborhood. It is a welcoming area for visitors.
At Guma RCFE our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. With compassionate staff available around the clock to accommodate a variety of medical and physical needs, seniors live comfortably and safe in our group home setting. Our professionals are devoted to ensuring residents are focused on keeping relaxed and joyful. We believe in promoting an environment of confidence, self-assurance, and companionship. Seniors live worry-free in our family home environment.
We offer a number of amenities that contribute to the comfort and well-being of residents, including:
- A picturesque neighborhood perfect for walking
- Convenient transportation to and from appointments
- Spacious common areas for rest and relaxation
- A beautiful outdoor space to spend time with friends and family
- Comfortable tubs and showers inclusive of all abilities
- A variety of entertainment to keep active and engaged
Seniors at Guma RCFE are relaxed, well-rested, and enjoying the things that matter most to them. We are proud of our community and we welcome you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Guma Residential Care Facility for the Elderly Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.