Joy Family Home
16921 Spruce Way Lynnwood WA 98037
The Snohomish County community of Lynwood, WA, is the location of Joy Family Home. Lynnwood is a suburb of Seattle with a population of slightly under 35,000 people with a vibrant downtown area and abundant green spaces located within its city limits. Lynnwood has an enviable park system, with many small, neighborhood parks dotting its landscape. It has a thriving senior center and many dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Its proximity to Seattle allows residents to experience world-class urban amenities while going home to a charming, safe small town atmosphere. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is an easy 30-minute drive or shuttle ride for those who travel frequently.
At Joy Family Home, we 100 percent effort into crafting the kind of group home setting that we'd prefer for our own senior loved ones. We screen each staff member with care and select only the most committed and dedicated applicants. Our services are designed to allow our residents to maintain a maximum level of independence and include:
- Basic housekeeping services including personal laundry and meals
- Home cooked meals three times per day plus snacks and beverages
- Staff on duty 24-hours per day 365 days per year
- Assistance with personal grooming, bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Social activities, companionship, conversation, and community outings
Residents enjoy living in a lovely small town yet having access to a big city and often tell us how much they appreciate the secure, happy living environment that we provide. Please contact us for more information.
Pricing at Joy Family Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Joy Family Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Joy Family Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.