17016 40th Ave West Lynnwood WA 98037
Hidden away in a mix of a city-like setting, suburban and small city crossroads, all inside a bedroom community, lies Serenity Heights, a residential care home, located in Lynnwood, Washington. Serenity Heights is dedicated to meeting the needs of seniors in Snohomish County and surrounding areas. If you are looking for that independent, apartment-style setting, with beautiful nature settings from surrounding lakes and creeks, then Serenity Heights is the place for you.
Definitely not your typical group home setting, Serenity Heights' warm and friendly staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your call, whether you need 24 hour assistance or just a helping hand. Calls are answered in a timely fashion, and you will never feel or alone or abandoned, residing with Serenity Heights.
Services Available with Serenity Heights:
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Regular check-ins on residents
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with Serenity Heights means you are ready to live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with a warm and friendly staff member by your side to assist you. You will never lose your sense of independence, and most importantly, you will always be treated with the kindness, respect, and dignity you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Serenity Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Serenity Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at Serenity Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.