Jasmine Cozy Cottage
619 Ivy Dr Menlo Park CA 94025
Located in the idyllic San Mateo County community of Menlo Park, CA, Jasmine Cozy Cottage provides residents with a quality living experience in a comfortable, safe senior care home. Menlo Park enjoys an educated, affluent population as well as abundant natural beauty. Its warm, Mediterranean climate allows for year-round cultivatioin of flowering plants and lush, green vegetation, and it's an exceptionally clean city with many attractive components. Arts and cultural experiences are numerous, and those who enjoy outdoor activities will find ample opportunities to commune with nature. Parks and green spaces exist throughout the city.
At Jasmine Cozy Cottage, we strive to cultivate an environment conducive to independent living in a top-quality group home setting. Each member of our caregiving staff is carefully selected for dedication, commitment, and compassion, and we wouldn't hire someone who we wouldn't feel comfortable trusting our own senior loved ones with. We offer a variety of services designed to meet the individual needs of each resident, such as:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming tasks
- Delicious home cooked meals, snacks, and beverages
- Fun outings and social activities
- Medication reminders, transportation, and errands
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linens
- Conversation and companionship
Residents frequently express their appreciation at being able to retain an independent lifestyle in a nuturing community. If you would like to hear more about our services, please contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.