Advent Residential Home
617 5th Avenue Redwood City CA 94063
Advent Residential Home is a senior care home located in Redwood City, California, along the beautiful San Francisco peninsula, in the county of San Mateo. Redwood City is rich in history and culture, offering a charming downtown area and many attractions, including the stunning San Francisco Bay shoreline. Redwood City is also home to the San Mateo County Museum and Red Morton Community Park. There is no shortage of things to do and see in picturesque Redwood City.
Our mission here at Advent Residential Home is to provide the highest quality standards of care possible to your senior loved one. We strive to ensure they are receiving expert care by highly trained and compassionate caregivers in a comfortable group home setting. Caring and devoted medical professionals are always available to fulfill the medical and physical needs of your loved one. We are dedicated to fostering an independent lifestyle in a casual and gentle way. We are proud to offer the following amenities:
- A beautifully appointed home on a delicately landscaped and gated property
- Several fun social activities to choose from
- Comfortable indoor sitting areas for visiting with new friends and loved ones
- Peaceful outdoor lounging areas
- Delicious meals to fit various dietary requirements
- A host of activities in and around Redwood City for seniors and their visiting families
We are proud to offer loving support to our seniors and we are devoted to creating assurance and peace of mind to their families. We hope you will join us here at Advent Residential Home, where living is casual and just like home.
Pricing at Advent Residential Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Advent Residential Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Advent Residential Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.