Isabel's Care Home
441 N. Camino Alto Vallejo CA 94590
In addition, I would like to highlight what makes our facility unique: 1.We can accept 6 non-ambulatory clients. The facility is wheelchair-accessible and fire-marshall approved. If needed, we have hoyer lifts availale for client transfers. All exit doors have alarms.
2. We can accept up to two clients who are on hospice. Please note that not all care facility has hospice waivers or have care providers who are trained in residents that are in their end of life.
3 .We participate in the Kaiser Geriatric Program of the Kaiser Vallejo Hospital. The LIGHT program is new and is a pilot project of Kaiser. All elderly clients who is with Kaiser living in a licensed board & care facility are eligible to participate. Two medical doctors visits the facility regularly (once a week or 2x a month) eliminating the need to go to Kaiser, find a parking lot and wait. The doctors are also aware of our licensing status making it easier to manage our resident's medical needs. Further, Kaiser Hospital is less than a mile away from the facility should there is a need to have our residents visit the clinic.
4. Staff members are fingerprinted and are first aid & CPR certified. Staff take 12 CEU units per year on topics such as medication management, dementia training, nutrition for elderly and hospice care.
5. A lot more: beautician/barber visits, bible and mass every Sunday, family activities on all holidays, etc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Isabel's Care Home Reviews
- Review of Isabel's Care Home - Vallejo, CA
Nice home. Not close to stores and rooms were small.
- AFTER CARING FOR MY BROTHER FOR THREE...
AFTER CARING FOR MY BROTHER FOR THREE YEARS I HAD TO FINALLY ADMIT IT WAS TO MUCH FOR ME TO CONTINUE ALONE. I VISITED HOME CARE FACILITIES AND CHOSE ISABELS. THEY WERE ABLE TO TAKE HIM IN QUICKLY. HE WAS ABLE...
- ISABELS RATINGS
I QUESTIONED THE $300.00 EXTRA FEE TO "MANAGE HIS DIABETES AND $300.00 FOR INCONTINANCE FEE" AS I WAS GOING TO ISABELS 3 TIMES DAILY TO TO MANAGE HIS DIABETES. CHERYL AGREED AFTER I MENTIONED IT AGAIN....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.