2201 NW 91st ST Vancouver WA 98665
Integrity Care is a residential care home located in Vancouver, WA. With just under 162,000 people, Vancouver is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington and serves as the county seat of Clark County. Situated just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon, Vancouver residents have easy access to the Portland International Airport. The Columbia River also provides a venue for abundant waterfront activities such as festivals, community events, and outdoor markets. Both the scenic Coast Range and the Cascade Mountain Range are viewable from Vancouver on clear days. The region enjoys a mild Northwest climate with four distinct seasons.
Our group home setting at Integrity Care is designed to promote maximum independence among residents. Our staff is dedicated to making each individual feel like a valued part of our community, and we carefully craft care plans around that person's individual needs. Available services include:
- Help with dressing, hygiene, and bathing
- Three delicious hot meals every day
- Snacks and beverages available at all times
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linens
- Community outings, social activities, and birthday and holiday celebrations
Our residents often tell us how happy they are to be living in a warm, happy home in a beautiful city in the Pacific Northwest. If you've got questions about our home or services, please feel free to contact us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.