N2270 Hwy 67 Walworth WI 53184
Inspiration Ministries is an assisted living community for people with disability. Located in Walworth, WI, the village of Walworth is in Walworth County and home to about 2,800 people. Walworth is a small town that's on Lake Geneva with 40-acres of beautiful trails and paths. Residents can go out boating together, spend time on nature trails, explore the outdoors, or relax in our development.
Inspiration Ministries is committed to giving the highest standard of quality care for our residents while helping them maintain a strong level of independence. In our development, we offer around the clock, care and support to help your loved one with any needs that arise so they always feel supported and secure. At Inspiration Ministries, we are committed to consistent care and compassion. Our trained, medical staff is available anytime day or night should any need for assistance arise.
We are a fun-filled community and also a very fun and social group that loves to get together for events indoors and outdoors, planning group activities and socializing with residents aged 20-85. A few of the amenities and activities that we have available include:
- Apartments in different sizes and layouts
- Outdoor sitting areas to enjoy nature
- Movie nights, fashion shows and other fun-filled events
- Three well-balanced meals in our communal dining room
- A full-time activities director to put together our social calendar
- Coffee socials, ballgames and parades
- Laundry and housekeeping services
We are proud to serve the residents in our development and would love to have you join us for a lot of great outdoor retreat events, indoor social gatherings and a host of new friends at Inspiration Ministries.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.