Houston Special Needs Center
3307 Houston Dearborn MI 48124
Pricing at Houston Special Needs Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Houston Special Needs Center
- This was a little house in Dearborn. ...
This was a little house in Dearborn. There was just one older lady, trying to take care of the two residents that they had at the time. She was trying to cook and clean and take care of the residents. I just...
- Cute house, semi-private only. Nice ...
Cute house, semi-private only. Nice operator, good seed. Also mother works there who did not interact, upstairs is only option.
Community Details at Houston Special Needs Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Houston Special Needs Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.