House of Ruth Elderly Care Home
27472 Calaroga Avenue Hayward CA 94545
House of Ruth Elderly Care Home is a senior home located in the beautiful town of Hayward, CA in Alameda County. Our warm community overlooks the stunning Castro Valley and while you are here, you can enjoy panoramic views of the Union City. Hayward is a great place to live in and visiting family members and friends will find this town to be exciting and friendly.
House of Ruth Elderly Care Home is always dedicated to providing seniors with the best care in a group home setting. Our community is built in such a way that seniors feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. In addition, we have partnered with skilled and dedicated medical professionals to ensure that seniors needs whether physical or medical, are met. Our team is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We respect senior's independence and freedom and only attend to them when the need arises.
Furthermore, we encourage regular participation of seniors in our activities. To facilitate this, we have a variety of amenities like:
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- A sunroom
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly, with some regulations
We are proud of our community and invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at House of Ruth Elderly Care Home.
Pricing at House of Ruth Elderly Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of House of Ruth Elderly Care Home
- Review of House of Ruth Elderly Care Home - Hayward, CA
I went to the house just to check it out it was so clean and the owner was there hands on cooking for the clients I was really happy to see what I saw this place is a place where I will send my mother to the...
- We chose them because they were a good value
So far things are okay. It's pretty clean, and the caregivers are pretty friendly. The food is okay, and they do some things like painting. They do call a lot about her care, and I think they could do a...
Community Details at House of Ruth Elderly Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at House of Ruth Elderly Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.