1314 W School St Ozark MO 65721
Pricing at Hopedale Cottage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hopedale Cottage
- When they speak to you, you can truly tell that they care
As far as their abilities, this community is good for assisted living. The facility is new and clean and the staff is very friendly to my family and to my Dad. I think they really try hard to help the residents...
Very nice, small community. No nasty smells. Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, it may be too far away from where we live.
Not designed to meet needs of advanced alzheimer's patients. Very nice place just not right for our needs
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Hopedale Cottage
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hopedale Cottage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.