Home Sweet Home Arlington Heights
207 W. Appletree Lane Arlington Heights IL 60004
Home Sweet Home Arlington Heights is a residential care home located in on suburb of Chicago in Arlington Heights, Illinois. The historic area is in Wheeling Township which is known for the regions religious heritage an Arlington Park Racetrack. Arlington Heights is a wonderful place to live with numerous activities for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Home Sweet Home Arlington Heights is dedicated to providing seniors with the highest quality of life in a wonderful, spacious group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping seniors safe and secure at all times. Our committed, caring staff members are well-trained including nurses on staff and a doctor who is on call. The staff is available day or night to keep senior residents comfortable at all times.
Along with meeting the residents' physical and medical needs, our community strives to encourage participation and socialization through various amenities, including:
- Various transportation options available including conveniently located near a bus line
- Parking spaces available for residents
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas available to give residents an area to relax and socialize with peers
- Planned onsite and offsite activities to encourage participation
- A onsite beautician
- Nutritionally based meals with a vegetarian option to provide seniors with dietary requirements
- A secured community with a wander alert system available
We are proud of our vibrant, fun loving community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Home Sweet Home Arlington Heights.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Home Sweet Home Arlington Heights Reviews
I do not want to put him in a place where there is just women. No activities. What do they do all day??? Watch TV??
- Very nice, but no real socialization.
They are very good about keeping the home and the people clean, and they cook meals from scratch everyday. At Home Sweet Home I really do believe that their vision of the best care for elders is that everything...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.