102 Crepe Myrtle Court Aiken SC 29803
We provide personalized care in a warm friendly environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident and care is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing staff.
We offer many services including:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management coordinated with third party care providers
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Urgent placement
- Aiken Regional Medical Center is five miles away
- Menus created by a registered dietician
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they like. We offer Tai Chi and morning exercises for those wanting physical activity. Social activities include karaoke, parties, spelling and geography bees and social groups. For the resident who prefers quieter activities we have crafts, a computer area and a private courtyard perfect for gardening or just relaxing.
Pricing at Hitchcock Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hitchcock Place
- Most caring
My sister is a resident here and we have been to several facilities in aiken. This is the most well managed we’ve encountered. The staff is by far the most caring group of people.
- Great Facility!
I actually really enjoyed my tour of this community and this place would have been our first choice if it was not for how expensive everything was, I was a little surprised at there pricing considering there...
Clean, friendly. would be first choice for our needs.
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Hitchcock Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hitchcock Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.