Hilton East Assisted Living
231 East Ave Hilton NY 14468
What makes us different?
- Resident needs vary. Upon admission, and throughout their stay, we assess their individual needs and adjust care plans accordingly. Virginia King, a resident of Hilton East for the last ten years states, 'The resident care staff takes care of me in such a tender and loving manner that I feel like I am surrounded by many loving grandchildren!'
Seven steps to total Living
- Our recreation department focuses on the whole person. Governed by a seven-point guideline, we have activities that provide for the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, occupational, and environmental aspects of living.
Pricing at Hilton East Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hilton East Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hilton East Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.